[EFM] Ottawa Meeting

Brenda and Glenn,

On behalf of the IEEE 802.3ah EFM Task Force, let me
offer my thanks to you and to Nortel Networks for
hosting our recent meeting in Ottawa.  The attendance
was better than I had anticipated, and all of the
arrangements were very comfortable. In particular, I
was very pleased with the networking support,
(especially having an Ethernet drop right on the dais!)
and the convenience of the registration system. I also
thank you for accommodating our last minute request for
an officer's meeting on Tuesday afternoon, and for
the very enjoyable social reception.

The meeting was highly successful, as we accomplished
all of the objectives that we had established beforehand.
The event certainly marked a major milestone in the
project, and I appreciate your willingness to schedule
the meeting precisely when it would provide the greatest
benefit to the project.

It was also a pleasure to visit the lovely city of
Ottawa once again.

Sincerely,

Howard Frazier
Chair, IEEE 802.3ah EFM Task Force