RE: [EFM] Demonstration of Technical Feasibility

Dear EFMerals,

I am helping Howard organizing the technical feasibility
demo. When you reply to Howard regarding your intended
participation, please include the following information:

COMPANY NAME:
CONTACT PERSON:
E-MAIL:
PHONE:
CELL:
DEMO AREA: OPTICS/P2P/P2MP/CU/OAM
DEMO DESCRIPTION:
NUMBER OF FIRE EXTINGUISHERS YOU NEED ON STAND BY:

Thank you,
Glen

Glen Kramer
Teknovus, Inc.