[EFM] EEE P802.3ah D1.732 Comment database and report

Dear members of the IEEE 802.3ah EFM Task Force,

The comments with responses from D1.732 have been uploaded to the website along with the Editorial report on D1.732. Details on downloading are below.

D1.9 was a tremendous amount of effort and work. My sincere thanx to all the track editors, their editorial teams and the EFM officers for their help in putting together the draft as well as to our honorary comment editor, Brad, for turning around the comment database.

D1.732 Final Comment Database
You can access the database using the following links:

http://www.ieee802.org/3/efm/public/comments/d1_7/D1_732_comments_final.pdf

you can also get to this from our comments web page at:
http://www.ieee802.org/3/efm/public/comments/

June Interim (D1.732) Editorial Report
The editorial report from Ottawa has been uploaded as well. This contains a summary of the our progress on the 1.732 draft as well as a breakdown of the draft structure. If you are not familiar with clauses outside your area of focus, this would be a good starting point.

You can download the report from:
http://www.ieee802.org/3/efm/public/jun03/

see you in the July Plenary

--