RE: [EFM]Event Time Stamp

Kevin,

As I noted in my original email, there seem to be a disagreement between
Clause 57 with 30.11.1.1.37-40.

For example, 57.5.3.1 explicitly states that the time stamp is 16-bit:

"Event Time Stamp. This two-octet field indicates the time reference when
the event was generated, in terms of 100ms intervals, encoded as a 16-bit
unsigned integer. When received from the remote DTE and if Clause 30 is
present, this maps to 30.11.1.1.37."

Then section 30.11.1.1.37 (which defines aOamRemoteErrSymPeriodEvent) has
this text:

"A SEQUENCE of four instances of the type INTEGER... The first INTEGER
represents the Event Time Stamp field..."

I would appreciate it if you would explain this further. Also, could you
refer me to the right source for this INTEGER encoding with field width you
mentioned?

Thank you very much.

Regards,
Yonghong Ren