[EFM] Reminders - Ballot Deadline and Upcoming Meeting

Dear Members of the IEEE 802.3ah EFM Task Force,

Thank you for your patience while we tracked down
the problem that was causing the repetitive postings
to this reflector. We believe that the problem was
caused by a misconfigured email host in a particular
domain and we have since removed the offending
address from the list.

Please remember that the deadline for submitting your
ballot on IEEE Draft P802.3ah/D2.0 is this coming
Wednesday, September 3, 2003 at 11:59 pm PDT. If you
are a voting member of the IEEE 802.3 Working Group,
and you have not yet submitted a ballot, please do
so now. As of this moment, we have received only
29 ballots, for a return rate of only 13.88%, vs
the required 50%.

Also, please remember that the registration deadline
for the upcoming meeting in Portonovo, Italy is
Sunday, August 31. You will save 50 Euros if you register
before the deadline.  More information about the meeting
can be found at:

http://www.advancedcongressi.it/

I look forward to receiving your ballot and comments
on IEEE Draft P802.3ah/D2.0, and I look forward to
seeing you in Italy.

Howard Frazier
Chair, IEEE 802.3ah EFM Task Force