[EFM] Apologies for the unwanted messages

Dear Members of the IEEE 802.3ah EFM Task Force,

As you have no doubt seen, several unwanted messages
leaked through our reflectors over the last
week. The higher than normal incidence of unwanted
messages is the result of a problem with the filtering
software on our mail relay server. It appears
that the filter program took an extended vacation,
and we are trying to figure out why this happened,
and find a way to prevent this from happening again.

As of this afternoon, the filtering software is
operating again, so I expect that the incidence
of unwanted messages will be greatly reduced.  Thank
you for your patience. I apologize to everyone who was
offended by the unwanted messages. I have removed the
messages from our archive.

Howard Frazier
Chair, IEEE 802.3ah EFM Task Force