[EFM] P802.3ah Proposed Comment Responses to D2.1 Recirculation Uploaded

Dear Members of the IEEE 802.3 CSMA/CD Working Group
and the IEEE 802.3ah EFM Task Force,

First, I would like to thank everyone that participated in the D2.1
recirculation and our team of EFM editors, chairs and officers for
turning around the comment responses quickly ahead of the meeting.

A report file with the proposed responses to the D2.1 recirculation
comments has been uploaded to the website.

You can find the file under our comments webpage:
http://www.ieee802.org/3/efm/public/comments/

or you can download it directly using the following link:
http://www.ieee802.org/3/efm/public/comments/d2_1/D2_1_comments_responses_110703.pdf

If there are any further updates to this file you will be notified via
email.

Please take the time to read through the propsed responses and the
comments ahead of our meeting as that will help during the meeting.

see you in Albuquerque,

--

Wael William Diab
Editor-In-Chief, IEEE 802.3ah