[EFM] The end is nigh!

All copperheads,

As we draw close to the end of this project, many of you may have
noticed that the copper reflector is rarely used for real business (or
should I say, business relevant to IEEE 802.3ah). For this reason I will
be shutting down the reflector shortly. Any relevant information will
may be posted on the main EFM reflector (mailto:stds-802-3-efm@ieee.org)
and announcements will be sent to that address.

If you want instructions on adding - or subtracting - yourself to the
reflector, check out the web page:

http://grouper.ieee.org/groups/802/3/efm/reflector.html

Thank you all for your help and input over the duration of this project.

Hugh.