[EFM] April Meeting Announcement

Dear Members of the IEEE 802.3ah EFM Task Force,

We have made arrangements to hold a brief interim meeting
on Monday, April 12 and Tuesday, April 13, 2004 in
Santa Clara, CA, hosted by Nortel Networks. Details can
be found at the following URL:

http://www.ieee802.org/3/interims/santa_clara_04.html

We have scheduled this meeting to resolve the comments that
we expect to receive on the next sponsor recirculation ballot
of our draft standard. Due to scheduling and notification
constraints, we must announce the meeting now, even though
we have not yet formally decided to conduct an additional
recirculation ballot.

Howard Frazier
Chair, IEEE 802.3ah EFM Task Force