Re: [EFM] Proposed comment responses

Dear Members of the IEEE 802.3ah EFM Task Force,

An updated file with the propsed comment responses to the remaining
comments was added to the comment webpage. You can also download it
directly using the following URL:

http://www.ieee802.org/3/efm/public/comments/d3_1/D3_1_proposed_responses_031504.pdf

I plan to have a briuef session tomorrow (Wed) afternoon to go over the
bulk of the editorial and non-controversial comments on 99, 01, 56 & 67.

wael

--
Wael William Diab
Editor-In-Chief, IEEE 802.3ah