[EFM] Dialing information for meeting

Dear Members of the IEEE 802.3ah EFM Task Force and the
IEEE 802.3 CSMA/CD Working Group,

For those of you who plan to participate in our upcoming
comment resolution meeting by telephone, our host has
arranged a conference call bridge with the dialing
information as included below.

The meeting will commence at 9:00 am PDT on Monday, April 12.
Depending on the number of comments we receive,
we may need to meet on Tuesday, April 13 as well.

Those who participate in the meeting by telephone will be welcome
to address the comments and proposed responses, but will not be
given the opportunity to vote on matters which may come before
the committee.

For those of you who plan to attend the meeting in person, you
can find the meeting announcement at the following URL:

http://www.ieee802.org/3/interims/santa_clara_04.html

We will work through the comments clause by clause, with the
task force meeting together, rather than in sub task force
breakout meetings as we have done in the past.

Thus far, we have received few comments on IEEE Draft P802.3ah/D3.2.
A preliminary report containing all of the comments will be
posted on Saturday night after the re-circulation ballot closes.

I look forward to seeing you in Santa Clara.

Howard Frazier
Chair, IEEE 802.3ah EFM Task Force

"My-Bridge" PARTICIPANT ACCESS INFORMATION

Public Network Dial-in Number: +1 408-495-3580
7-Digit Participant Accesscode: 4951339#

Keypad Commands Available to Participants:
** to LIST available commands
*0 to REQUEST Operator Join the Conference
*6 to MUTE Line
*7 to UN-MUTE Line