RE: [EFM] RE: Relative OSP Costs of PON vs. P2P

Roy,

I think that I understand and sympathize with your requirement. However, I
am not sure that some of the things that I heard about P2M would allow
similar management schemes and can result into similar overhead as P2P.
Provisioning functions like security, multicast, or BW management - if they
become part of the standard - will lead to differences in the respective
control schemes at some level.

Regards,

Dan