[EFM] Uploads

Dear Members of the IEEE 802.3 Ethernet in the First Mile Study Group,

Thanks to our presenters scrupulous adherence to the published deadline,
I am happy to report that all of the presentation files for our
upcoming meeting have been placed on our web site at:

http://www.ieee802.org/3/efm/public/jul01/presentations/index.html

You will notice that we have a very healthy suite of material to
go through in the allotted two and a half days.

I would like to extend a special thanks to Hugh Barrass, Gerry
Pesavento, Hiroshi Suzuki, and Vipul Bhatt for helping me
coordinate and organize the agenda.

Presenters, please make sure that your files and the links to them,
including your email address, are correct.

Happy reading!

Howard Frazier
Chair, IEEE 802.3 EFM Study Group