[EFM] EPON TDMA

hi, glen:
 I had seen your presentation file about EPON TDMA in
PHY, it help me a lot to understand your EPON system.
We had developed the first APON system in china, when
I think of the TDMA of EPON, I think though the uplink
data rate is 1Gbits/s when shared by 16 or 32 users is
still not enough, so the dynamic bandwidth
allocate(DBA) protocal must be a requiremant
especially when take care of the QoS performance. In
DBA protocal, in order to achieve high performance the
time slot need be to small, I think why not we divide
the ethernet packet to 64 byte per solt, it is often
used in ethernet switch when store packet in SRAM.

best regards
xu zhang