RE: [EFM] P2MP -> P2P migration path

Carlos,

I think that I am understanding what you are saying here. I would like to
change some of the wording/acronyms/semantics and see if I understand.

What you are looking for is a migration path from P2MP to a VIRTUAL P2P
(VP2P). This VP2P would use the P2MP infrastructure but provide a P2P
functionality. The intent would be for each VP2P (or each VP2MP) link to
utilize an independent wavelength.

The implication is that EFM would have to provide a wavelength and budget
plan that supported this upgrade path.

Is that it?

jonathan