RE: [EFM] Split Ratios

I think I would agree.  The main issue might be if the split ratio started
to approach a high number - then the MAC design might call for some
additional complexity - for example the split ratio design point for PCN
was 1:4000.  At 1:4000 split ratios things like contention and containment
of broadcast domains become much more significant issues.