RE: [EFM] Next Meeting

Hi Dan,

I received an e-mail from Mario who is the meeting organizer for the September
meeting informing me that he had contacted their service provider in Copenhagen
about the meeting registration page in relation to the problem you had seen. It
seems that there was a spurious dot at the end of the URL on our web page that
was referencing the registration site. While this dot did not prevent the
registration site from being accessed it did stop the page from being submitted
once the information had been entered. I have now corrected this problem on the
IEEE web site but just in case the URL for the registration page is

http://www.nhg.dk/asp/vis.blanket.asp?blanket=108

Regards,
 David Law

Dan Romascanu <dromasca@avaya.com> on 25/07/2001 08:54:46