From: gerry.pesavento@alloptic.com [mailto:gerry.pesavento@alloptic.com]
Sent: Tuesday, July 24, 2001 9:57 PM
To: stds-802-3-efm@ieee.org
Subject: [EFM] P2MP EPON Coordination Table for September

Attached is a P2MP EPON coordination table for the upcoming September 17-19 meeting.  The purpose of this document is to help coordinate EPON technical work and presentations; in other words, it is a "tool" to help connect people working on similar topics.  The table shows upcoming Presentations that are currently in progress, and individuals who have signed up to work on them.

(1) If you would like to work on a particular topic, please let me know and I will add you to the table.  In addition, you can directly contact the individuals listed for that particular topic.
(2) If you would like to suggest a new topic that requires joint work, I can add it to the list

On a ~weekly basis, as the EPON coordination table evolves with additions and consolidation, I will post it to the reflector.    And of course, it is not a requirement to use this table for presentation; again, it is to help communicate work in progress and bring people together.

Gerry Pesavento
gerry.pesavento@alloptic.com