[EFM] P2MP EPON Coordination Table, Aug 3 Update

Attached is the P2MP EPON Coordination Table, with some updates.

PS:  This table is being used to help coordinate EPON technical work and
presentations.  The table shows upcoming Presentations that are currently in
progress for Copenhagen, and individuals who have signed up to work on them.

(1) If you would like to work on a particular topic, please let me know and
I will add you to the table.  In addition, you can directly contact the
individuals listed for that particular topic.
(2) If you would like to suggest a new topic that requires joint work, I can
add it to the list.

Gerry Pesavento
gerry.pesavento@alloptic.com
Office 925-245-7647
Cell    530-219-1954

EPON List September Copenhagen 8-3 Update.doc