RE: [EFM] What Ethernet are we talking about?

Carlos,
As a service provider, I agree completely with your four bulleted items expressing the needs that you would like to see
addressed  by EFM technology.  We have similar needs and are anxious to see standards that are needs based rather than
just technology alone.