From: Roy Bynum [mailto:rabynum@mindspring.com]
Sent: Friday, September 21, 2001 6:18 PM
To: ah_smith@pacbell.net
Cc: stds-802-3-efm
Subject: RE: [EFM] OAM - Faye's seven points

Andrew,

Yes to all of the below.  If by a "scheduler" you are referring to "every x
'revenue whatever' an 'OAM whatever' is inserted regardless of whatever is
happening and without effecting whatever is happening in the 'revenue
whatever' and the 'OAM whatever' is not effected by the 'revenue whatever'".

Thank you,
Roy Bynum