RE: [EFM] OAM - Faye's seven points

Andrew,

By your attitude, I take it that you do not want be able to support a wide
diversity of applications.  I suppose that you want to limit the service
deployment of EFM and the market that it might achieve.  I guess that you
want limited Ethernet services that can only support IP services and do not
want to see an expansion of the service models that can be achieved with
Ethernet.   In stead of trying to goad me, why don't you start to enumerate
all of the services, from "Private Line" to interactive Video calling that
you can think of, and define the service/operations overhead that each
would need.  Perhaps then, something productive will come of this thread.

Thank you,
Roy Bynum