Re: [EFM] OAM functionals

Fletcher,

I whole heartedly agree with you about this industry.  Having worked for
Mostek at the time that it went under, and worked for Wang as it was going
under, I am well aware of why they failed.  The industries that they were
in moved out of a "boom" market and they were unable to make the margins on
their products that they needed.  Other companies continued in business
because they did not have the same handicap of internal "marketing" and
"product" politics and were able to make better business decisions about
delivering the products that customers were really wanting.  This is one of
the issues that I am trying to bring to EFM.

Thank you,
Roy Bynum