Re: [EFM] Network timing, ATM, ADSL/VDSL and EFM

Fletcher,

   that's my fault, and I also apologies that this non-verified material
intended for a private discussion came to the exploder. I am usually
cheking the address features, but here I missed it. Unfortunately, e-mails
usually don't come back, but I would be happy to get this one back.

Sorry for that,

Vladimir.