Re: [EFM] (EFM)a question about P2P

Dolors:
 Thanks for your reply,  I think I didn't explain my  thought well,
now I'll explain why I think the p2p will be located under the MAC layer.
 if the p2p was located above the MAC layer, so the MAC is transparent to the p2p layer, the 802.1D relay function located between two MAC layer, so the p2p was located above the relay or bridge function, it can't solve the EPON compatible problem with 802.1D.

		    xu zhang