RE: [EFM] RE: [EFM-Copper] the merits of 12 kft and +

I'm curious about POTS on these 21+kf/24AWG loops.
By North American Resistance Design rules,
loops => 18kf would be loaded.  21kf/24AWG loops
would just meet POTS loss and resistance objectives
(from the top of my head anyway and subject
to correction).  USA RD rules loops would
need to be deloaded to support ADSL/VDSL.
Who has deployed such long nonloaded loops
for POTS?  0.5mm loops outside North America?
Can somone tell more?

Cheers,

Ron McConnell
rmcconnell@telebytebroadband.com