From: owner-stds-802-3-efm-p2mp@majordomo.ieee.org [mailto:owner-stds-802-3-efm-p2mp@majordomo.ieee.org]On Behalf Of Bill Crick
Sent: Friday, November 23, 2001 7:50 PM
To: 'Horne, David M'; 'stds-802-3-efm-p2mp@ieee.org'; 'stds-802-3-efm@ieee.org'
Subject: [EFM-P2MP] RE: EDMA R-PON

David: I agree. That is why I labeled it the 'Pathological case'.

BTW at 5 cents a foot, who is doing your trenching;-) Anyone got  figure for residential trenching?
I've heard $2000/meter for trenched, and $20/m for aerial fiber, but I've always assumed this was for
urban core, not residential?

Bill