[EFM] Re: OAM Tools and Requirements

> All,
>
> I have posted this on the OAM list but I fear the list has
> been dormant for
> a while now, so I am posting it here in the hope of generating some
> discussion on the matter
>
> Nadav
> Passave

Its been a bit quiet, but I hope to get the list kicking with some
further discussions on OAM scope and requirements by the end of this
weekend.   My plan is to summarize the feedback and status as of the end
of the November meeting and concentrate on the more contoversial items
to see if we can't get agreement on what we really need.

I'll address the rest of the original note on the OAM mailing list.

- Matt