RE: [EFM] TDM circuit emulation

Roy,

I see this as full T1/E1 pipes primarily, used for voice traffic and
possibly RAS PRI. DSO granularity is unlikely to be required on fiber. The
full pipe can carry fractional simply, and I don't think we will be worried
about saving 1M here or there, not on fiber at any rate. Copper could have a
need for DSO transport I guess and POTS, but I have no interest in that.
It's too much like hard work to cope with all the variations on POTS unless
one has that IPR in the bag already., which I don't.

The need for data over circuit will disappear quite quickly once Ethernet
services are available as a direct alternative (at least that's what we all
believe in EFM and the MEF, isn't it).

Bob