Re: [EFM] Half-duplex deferral for MAC-PHY rate matchingandcomp atibility with existing silicon

Arthur,

      I would support Steven's idea. For a full duplex 100 Mb/s customer fiber will probably work better. I would like to notice that the expected aggregate capacity of a VDSL link with loop length zero is close to 100 Mb/s. The first hundreds feet will already reduce it significantly.
      If we really consider a business case with a distance of 200-300 ft, I would look for a fiber solution.

Vladimir.