[EFM] Urgent - Reservation Deadline for Edinburgh

Dear Members of the IEEE 802.3ah Ethernet in the First Mile Task Force,

The hotel reservation deadline for the Edinburgh meeting is
tomorrow, April 17th!  Please make your reservations immediately.

The next meeting of the IEEE 802.3ah EFM Task Force will be
held in Edinburgh, Scotland, on May 20th-2nd, hosted by Tality.
The meeting announcement can be found at:

http://www.ieee802.org/3/interims/edinburgh.html

Please read the entire announcement carefully.

If you wish to make a presentation at this meeting, you must
submit a PDF file of the material to me, millardo@dominetsystems.com,
no later than Monday, May 13th.  I will not accept any presentations
after that date.

Also, you must coordinate your presentation with the following
sub task force chairmen:

Copper:  Hugh Barrass     hbarrass@cisco.com
Optics:  Vipul Bhatt      vipul_bhatt@ieee.org
EPON:    Gerry Pesavento  gerry.pesavento@teknovus.com
OAM:     Matt Squire      mattsquire@acm.com

Tell them in advance that you plan to make a presentation, and
send them a copy or at least a thorough outline no later than
May 1st.

Over the last couple of meetings there has been a sizable increase
in the number of "late" presentations. No more.  I will send out
additional reminders, but it is your responsibility to adhere to
the deadlines listed above.

I look forward to seeing you in Edinburgh.  Scotland is a lovely
place to be in May.

Howard Frazier
Chair, IEEE 802.3ah EFM Task Force