RE: [EFM] Re: OAM Transport Proposal

David,

Good point.  I had overlooked the fact that in 802.3z, the signal detect
does not go above the PCS.  Therefore, if we required signal detect for an
alarm indication in OAMinP, we'd either have to adjust the response time
accordingly for the MDIO/MDC access or add another signal to the GMII.
Thanks again for pointing that out.

Cheers,
Brad