[EFM] Reminder of deadlines for Vancouver meeting

All (especially the copperheads),

Please remember that the deadlines for presentations intended for the Vancouver
meeting are as follows:

June 14th - Notification to track chair that you wish to make a presentation.

This must include the subject and approximate length. We will try as hard as
possible to coordinate presentations which cover the same subject to minimize
overlap and maximize consensus.

I will place early versions of presentations on the EFM web if requested - this
should help to build consensus and eliminate surprises.

June 28th - submission of final presentation version.

A special note to those who have copper presentations which didn't get covered
in previous meetings: I will expect that you wish to present in Vancouver, but I
would still like notification in advance and you would be well advised to
resubmit so that you can update any changes (the file name, if nothing else).
You could also consider getting extra reviews and support to make things
progress more smoothly.

See you in Vancouver,

Hugh.