[EFM] Re: [EFM-Copper] Reminder of deadlines for Vancouver meeting

Copperheads,

The second deadline (presentation submissions) is approaching rapidly.

Please be sure to send your presentation to me by midnight on Friday (also copying
Howard). A few notes:

1. Presentations not submitted on time - or substantially different from the version
submitted - will be excluded from the agenda. You will have to resubmit for the next
meeting.

2. Presentations missed due to lack of time at previous meetings will be given time
on the agenda but you must resend the file - I expect that you will make minor
changes to update these (e.g. date references, supporters etc.).

3. As I warned earlier, I do not expect large amounts of overlap or repetition. If
there are multiple presentations covering the same material I will push them to the
back of the agenda.

4. Try to optimize the presentations for download size. In particular clever
corporate backgrounds, logos and icons add to the file size without improving the
content.

See you all in Vancouver.

Hugh.