[EFM] Presentation materials for Vancouver meeting

Dear Members of the IEEE 802.3ah EFM Task Force,

Thanks to the timely efforts of our contributors and
sub task force chairman, I am pleased to announce that
the presentation materials for our upcoming meeting in
Vancouver, including the materials for the Sunday July, 7th
interim meeting, have been posted to our web site at:

http://www.ieee802.org/3/efm/public/jul02/index.html

So, you have most of a week (including a holiday for
those of us in the US!) to review the material before the
meeting.

I will bring CDROMs and flash memory cards with the
materials to the meeting, as usual.

I hope that everyone is ready for a very busy and
productive meeting in Vancouver.  We have several
major decisions to make, and we WILL have a first
draft of P802.3ah to review.  The draft retrieval instructions
will be sent out in a subsequent message.

I look forward to seeing you in Vancouver!

Howard Frazier
Chair, IEEE 802.3ah EFM Task Force