[EFM] Looking ahead to November

Dear Members of the IEEE 802.3ah EFM Task Force,

While you should be concentrating on our upcoming
meeting in New Orleans (see previous announcement),
I recognize that some of you are looking ahead to our
November, 2002 meeting. This is wise, since the
hotel will fill up very rapidly.  A meeting announcement
for the November, 2002 meeting is available on the
web at:

http://www.ieee802.org/meeting/index.html

Several of you have asked whether we plan to hold a
meeting on Sunday November 10th, similiar to the
interim meeting we held last month in Vancouver.
At this point, I cannot say one way or another.
However,  you may want to plan on arriving a day early,
and then hope and pray that we don't need to meet
on Sunday the 10th.

Howard Frazier
Chair, IEEE 802.3ah EFM Task Force