[EFM-P2MP] Re: Next P2MP Call: security discussion

The main topic of the call will be to organize the security effort.
This will include:
    - How we can get security standardized
    - Discuss a work plan to reach consensus.

I am sending some additional material in a separate email to motivate
discussion in the reflector and include all 802.3 members. I would like
to discuss the approach in the call as a possible work plan.

All feedback and additional alternatives are welcome and will be
discussed.

Dolors