[EFM] FW: IEEE Conference Reservation

[Date: 10/08/2002  Forwarded by Seto]

Howard,
Here is the reply I got as of this morning from Sheraton Kauai Resort.
It seems there is no more room available at Sheraton??
Seto

------- Forwarded Message
From: "SKRReservations, 00379" <00379.SKRReservations@sheraton.com>
To: "'seto.koichiro@hitachi-cable.co.jp'"<seto.koichiro@hitachi-cable.co.jp>
Subject: IEEE Conference Reservation
Date: Mon, 7 Oct 2002 13:34:36 -0400

Aloha Mr. Seto,
     Thank you for choosing the Sheraton Kauai Resort!  We have received
your fax in regards to room reservations for the IEEE 802 conference.  We
are sorry to say that we do not have any rooms available and that we can not
guarantee your reservation here with us.  IEEE 802 Conference has used up
all of their room block and the hotel itself is completely sold out.
     There are a couple Condominium Resorts that are located near us and the
Hyatt that we can recommend.  There's the Kiahuna Plantation (808) 742-6411
or the Embassy Suites (808) 742-1888.  If there is anything else that we can
help you with please feel free to contact us.

Mahalo,
M.J.
Reservations
Sheraton Kauai