Re: [EFM] FW: IEEE Reservation Revised

Seto,

No need to apologize.  I got the same story from the Sheraton
this morning, and they later called back to confirm my reservation.

All,

If at first you don't succeed at the Sheraton, please try again.
The Sheraton has been alerted to the fact that some people (mostly
dot16 folks) will be moving over to the Hyatt, while some people
(dot3 and dot1 folks) will be moving in.

Should you have any problems making reservations at the
Sheraton Resort Kauai, please contact the meeting planners at
802info@ieee.org, or call (408) 241-8906.

Howard