[EFM] Telephone Conference for PON Optics 17th/Oct 17:00 Central European - TLC for Clause 58

Hello All,

I have a bridge booked with the following details.

17:00 Middle European time
8:00 Pacific Time

+ 49 - ( 0 ) 69 - 2711 0800

36879 #   Code

I apologise for the bridge being in Europe, I am trying to set up a call in
America, similar to the FEC arrangement.

I would like to concentrate on PON timing issues at first. If possible, I
would also like a co-ordination of comments
for the next editing round.  When comments come from ad-hoc discussions, its
much easier to
address them at the meetings.

There are many
other issues that also need consideration:

1) Burst-mode measurements procedures
2) Jitter specifications
3) PICS

NOTE  Clause 58 needs some Tender Loving Care (TLC).
Please do your best to participate in the calls and help things along

Tom