-----Ursprüngliche Nachricht-----
Von: FEffenberger@quantumbridge.com
[mailto:FEffenberger@quantumbridge.com]
Gesendet am: Mittwoch, 20. November 2002 17:29
An: Murphy Thomas (COM FO D O); stds-802-3-efm@ieee.org;
Vipul_Bhatt@ieee.org; wdiab@cisco.com; FEffenberger@quantumbridge.com;
KIM_AJUNG/sait_breakthrough_stars_grp13@samsung.co.kr; Meir@zonu.com;
wsoto@agere.com; eyal@flexlight-networks.com; raanan@broad-light.com;
francois.fredricx@alcatel.be; BDeri@terawave.com; s-rogers@ti.com;
maurice.reintjes@mindspeed.com
Betreff: RE: HEADLINE: Oscar Wilde resolves EFM PON timing issues!!!

Dear Tom,

On the contrary, I, and the majority of recipients of your Email,
believe that alternative A is the best choice.  I plan to continue
to support this alternative, and prepare a presentation to this
effect for the Vancouver meeting.

Regards,
Frank Effenberger.