[EFM] Re: [EFM-Copper] Long Reach Copper Presentations in Vancouver

John,

if I well understood the straw polls you are mentioning to,  the  one that got the majority vote  during the very last moment of the Edinburgh meeting was:

Straw poll all attendees:
Those who would support one VDSL line code plus a method to extend reach: 44
Those who would not support such a proposal: 9

Respectfully,
Sabina