RE: [EFM] Moving forward on extended temperature range optics

Howard
I did not mean to imply that we are totally clueless on what to do

Yes 90% of the defining the 'WHAT" involves defining the temperature range
for the OLTs and the remaining 10% is making sure the range means something
in the STD by having PICs for testing operation over the extended range.

In short, I agree with Jonathan.

Bruce