[EFM] Comment tool for D1.3

Dear Members of the IEEE 802.3ah EFM Task Force,

A new comment submittal tool to be used for submitting comments on IEEE
P802.3ah/D1.3 has been posted at:

http://www.ieee802.org/3/efm/public/tools/index.html

Do not use any of the older commenting tools to submit comments on draft
1.3.

Please keep in mind that we had a document renumber for this revision of
the draft. For an overview of the new clause numbers please look at the
front matter (pages v through vi) in the D1.3 document or refer to the
report from the Vancouver meeting:

http://www.ieee802.org/3/efm/public/jan03/diab_general_1_0103.pdf

As previously mentioned by our Chair, Howard, the final comment summary
from D1.2 has been posted to:

 http://www.ieee802.org/3/efm/public/comments/d1_2/D12_comments_final.pdf

Please remember that the deadline for submitting comments on D1.3 is
midnight, Pacific Time, Monday February 24th, 2003. I encourage you to
submit your comments early.

Happy commenting!

--
Wael William Diab