[EFM] D1.3 Reminder

Dear EFM Task Force Members,

I hope that you have all had a chance to download the latest draft. Draft 1.3 is in pretty good shape... but we still need your help to improve it. I would like to encourage all of you to file comments against this draft and remind you of the comment deadline.

Also, your editorial team would greatly appreciate you filling comments early.

When filling comments please try to keep the following in mind:
- Please be specific and include clause, subclause, line and page numbers in your comments

- Please keep 1 comment per comment; if you find that you are embedding two comments in 1 record, please split them up

- Suggest a remedy and/or text. Please be specific in yur suggested remedy. Avoid questions in the remedy. If the comment addresses an area that is missing text you may suggest something in the remedy.

The deadline for submitting comments is February 24th. You can download the latest comment tool from:
http://www.ieee802.org/3/efm/public/tools/index.html

The draft can be found at:
http://www.ieee802.org/3/efm/private/drafts/d1_3/8023ahD1_3.pdf

Happy commenting!