IEEE 802:  Meeting Information Update Memo - 3rd Announcement
Date:  Thursday, February 19, 2003
Attn:  All IEEE 802 Attendees

Important information update for all potential 802 attendees:

The rooms at the Hyatt Regency DFW are going fast !!!
Make your room reservation NOW if you plan on staying there.

The Hyatt Regency DFW is now at the point that they are adding
rooms to the IEEE 802 group block to accommodate our attendees.
There are a limited number of rooms that they can add before
they will have to turn folks away.  Don't let that be you!!!

Please use the following information to make your reservations at
the Hyatt DFW as soon as possible, if you haven't done so already.

Hyatt Regency DFW
Inside Dallas/Ft. Worth Airport
Reservation Phone:  (972) 453-1234
Toll Free:  (800) 233-1234
Reservation Fax:  (972) 615-6850
Hotel Reservation Website:
 http://www.dfwairport.hyatt.com/groupbooking/0840

The special IEEE 802 group rates are $139/night for single,
double, or twin occupancy plus applicable taxes.  Room
reservations may be canceled without penalty up until 6 PM
of arrival date.  The room block cut-off date is:
Friday, February 21, 2003.  If you do miss getting a room
at the Hyatt, please ask to be put on the "802-Wait-List."
We have many late cancellations and the hotel will contact
you when rooms become available.

For further information, please see the Meeting Info at:
 http://www.ieee802.org/meeting/

PLEASE NOTE:  The deadline to Web Pre-Register and SAVE $50
is this Friday, February 21, 2003 at 6pm PST, so do it NOW !!!
Click on:  http://www.ieee802.org/meeting/Pregform.html

We hope to see y'all there in Dallas !!!

Thank you,
Dawn C. Slykhouse, IEEE 802 Conference Organizer
c/o Face To Face Events, Inc.
Phone:  (408) 241-8906
Email:  802info@ieee.org

Thanx,  Buzz
Dr. Everett O. (Buzz) Rigsbee
Boeing - SSG
PO Box 3707, M/S: 7M-FM
Seattle, WA  98324-2207
(425) 865-2443    Fx: (425) 865-6721
everett.o.rigsbee@boeing.com

TO REMOVE YOURSELF FROM THIS LIST:
Send an email message with no subject to:

majordomo@majordomo.ieee.org

and put as the first 2 lines of the message the following:

unsubscribe  stds-802-all
end