RE: [EFM] RE: Pause frame usage in transport networks

Kevin is correct that a device should not transmit a PAUSE frame with a
unicast destination address.  However, according to 31B.3.3, a validly
received PAUSE frame with "the reserved multicast address specified in
31B.1, or the unique physical address associated with this station..."
should be acted upon.  So, although the frame can't be transmitted without
violating the standard, it does need to be received.

-Eric Lynskey