RE: [EFM] RE: Pause frame usage in transport networks

What about 802.3ah OAM frames? Are they treated the same? meaning that:

All frames with Type/Length =88-09 are terminated
All frames with Type/Length =88-09 and DA=01-08-C2-00-00-02 are sent to OAM layer
All frames with Type/Length =88-09 and DA!=01-08-C2-00-00-02 are discarded

Yours,
-Shahram