Re: [EFM] RE: Pause frame usage in transport networks

Siamack,

Only if it does not violate any company confidential information issues can
specific technology be discussed.  In some cases, where success and failure
anecdotal information can sometimes help with technical decisions.  This is
the reasons that I, after being away from WorldCom for a period of time,
felt comfortable with discussing the details of some of the research work
that done concerning IP over DWDM and Ethernet over SONET.

Thank you,
Roy Bynum