From: owner-stds-802-3-efm@majordomo.ieee.org [mailto:owner-stds-802-3-efm@majordomo.ieee.org] On Behalf Of Hugh Barrass
Sent: Tuesday, March 25, 2003 1:19 AM
To: Howard Frazier
Cc: stds-802-3-efm@ieee.org
Subject: [EFM] Meeting announcement for May interim

Dear Members of the IEEE 802.3ah EFM Task Force,

On behalf of Howard Frazier, I would like to invite you to the May interim meeting of the EFM Task Force which will take place at the JW Marriott, Seoul in South Korea from Monday 12th May to Thursday 15th May 2003.

The meeting notice is posted on the web:

http://www.ieee802.org/3/interims/seoul_03.html

The hotel reservation deadline is Thursday, April 10th. Please make your reservation directly with the hotel as instructed in the meeting notice. There will be a registration fee of $350 ($400 after Monday, April 28th) charged for this meeting, and the web pre-registration form will be posted in mid April.

Please note that space is limited at the conference rate, so please book early.

The primary work of the meeting will be comment resolution for Draft 1/sin(pi/4), a detailed agenda will be posted prior to the meeting.

I look forward to seeing you all in Korea

Hugh Barrass.